Murder and the Midnight Disease
by Gerhardt, Marcia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Used; Very Good. 6-C-32 CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform 2017 Paperback. Text is clean and unmarked. Covers have very light wear. Spine is tight. Book Condition; Very Good . 2017. TRADE PAPERBACK.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Fleur Fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Murder and the Midnight Disease
- Gerhardt, Marcia
- TRADE PAPERBACK
- Book condition
- Used; Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction- Hardcover/Trade;
Terms of Sale
Fleur Fine Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Port Neches, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
About Fleur Fine Books
Fleur Fine Books carries a wide range of books including a very large selection of Science Fiction & Fantasy, we are constantly adding to our Texana section, we carry many signed editions, including signed limited editions and books signed in our store during author visits.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]