My Prague Pig, and Other Stories for Children
by Baring Gould, S. [Sabine]
- near fine
- Near Fine
Pasadena, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- My Prague Pig, and Other Stories for Children
- Baring Gould, S. [Sabine]
- Half Morocco Over Cloth
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Skeffington & Son
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 7 1/4" Tall
- Bookseller catalogs
- Childrens Books 1851 -1900; Rare And Unusual Books; Antiquarian Books and Leather-Bound Books;
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card, check, PayPal or, for orders over $1000, by bank transfer. US Shipping by USPS media mail, at standard rate shown, but large or heavy items may require additional postage. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation required. International shipments sent only by insured USPS mail (Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail or Express Guaranteed). Shipments to the UK may require additional shipping charges to provide insurance as they lack a nationally insured postal system. Sales within California and many other states are subject to sales tax. International shipments may be subject to Customs duties or fees and/or VAT which are the responsibility of the buyer. Postage will not be refunded for unaccepted packages; please review your order for correct addressing.
About the Seller
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...