THE MYSTERY OF THE SEA: The Boys' Big Game Series, #6.
by Whitney, Elliott [pseudonym of Harry Lincoln Sayler, 1863-1913]
- Good in red cloth with black lettering (usual rather severe toning to the pages)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE MYSTERY OF THE SEA: The Boys' Big Game Series, #6.
- Whitney, Elliott [pseudonym of Harry Lincoln Sayler, 1863-1913]
- Book condition
- Used - Good in red cloth with black lettering (usual rather severe toning to the pages)
- Reilly & Lee,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- hawaii, pacific ocean, boys series, adventure series,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.