Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Andre Deutsch, 1957. Fine but for slightest cupping of back board, and a touch of spotting at top of front paste down near the spine fold. the unclipped jacket has tiny points of wear to extremities and folds, and a few spots of foxing on the back panel. ( See photos ). This is a very attractive copy .. First Printing of the First Edition. Hard Cover. Near Fine/Near Fine.
V. S. Naipaul lives in Wiltshire, England.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Renaissance Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Mystic Masseur
- Naipaul, V.S
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Printing of the First Edition
- Andre Deutsch
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- First Edition Literature;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable if customer is not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Victoria, British Columbia
Ask Seller a Question
About Renaissance Books
After 30 years with an open shop, Renaissance Books is now online only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]