Nastawgan. The Canadian North By Canoe & Snowshoe
by Hodgins, Bruce W. And Hobbs, Margaret (editors)
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: Betelgeuse Books, 1987 A solid tight softcover, second printing. Previous owner's bookplate on front verso otherwise unmarked.. Photographic card covers with sepia print. Card covers have rubbing to all edges and faint spine crease but no other shelfwear.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Nastawgan. The Canadian North By Canoe & Snowshoe
- Hodgins, Bruce W. And Hobbs, Margaret (editors)
- Trade Paperback
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- Second Printing
- Betelgeuse Books
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Canoe Nastawgan Northern Canada History Travel Snowshoe
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...