The National Reader: Containing Lesson in Punctuation; Ect. Parker & Watson's Series, No. 3.
by Parker, Richard Greene, Watson, J. Madison
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York and Chicago: A. s Barnes, 1875 Black leather spine, chiped top, normal rubbed, orange engraved paste on. Boards tight, marbled endpages. Engravings with each lesson, 224 pgs. Very clean scarce copy. Size: 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. Early American Edition.. Leather spine/decorated Paper. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The National Reader: Containing Lesson in Punctuation; Ect. Parker & Watson's Series, No. 3.
- Parker, Richard Greene, Watson, J. Madison
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Early American Edition.
- A. s Barnes
- Place of Publication
- New York and Chicago
- Date Published
- READERS LESSON CHILDREN'S EDUCATION SCHOOL TEXTS
- Bookseller catalogs
- Education; Children's;
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]