Nations Have Souls. Patterns Of National Culture In The World Today.
by Siegfried Andre
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: G.P.Putnams's Sons, 1952 A Very Clean Tight Book, No Marks Or Inscriptions, Dark Blue Boards With Lighter Blue Title On Front And Spine. Very Minor Shelf Wear To Head And Tail Of Spine.. Dj Is Complete Not Price Clipped, Aging With Sunning To Spine, Minor Chipping And A Closed Split (1") Up Front Spine Edge. Still In Presentable Condition.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Nations Have Souls. Patterns Of National Culture In The World Today.
- Siegfried Andre
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- G.P.Putnams's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾
- Latin Realism French Ingenuity English Tenacity German Discipline Russian Mysticism American Dynamism
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The heel of the spine.
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...