Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Random House, 1960. 306pp. Views on the Prime Ministry of India with Nehru: his foreigh policy, his character and the people who influenced him. Map of India before and after independence. Book clean and bright; jacket browned inside with chips and creases showing at edges and faded spine. [loc=India/Nehru]. First Edition. Cloth. Very Good/Good Plus. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Country Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- NEHRU: THE YEARS OF POWER
- Sheean, Vincent
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Good Plus
- First Edition
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- India, Nehru, Jawaharlal Nehru, Prime Minister, "The Basic Approach"
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
The Country Bookshop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About The Country Bookshop
60,000 books, old postcards, and assorted paper ephemera in an old house located in the rural town of Plainfield, VT. We have been in business since 1974. We're open 7 days a week from 10 until 5.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]