The Nephew (Presentation Copy)
by James Purdy
- Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
Cape Town, South Africa
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rare Collections (ZA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Nephew (Presentation Copy)
- James Purdy
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- Quantity Available
- First Edition; First Printing
- Farrar, Straus & Giroux
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Feel free to contact us with any and all requests, questions or wants at firstname.lastname@example.org
More images and/or details are available for any of our items by request. All items are guaranteed as described.
All items remain the property of Rare Collections until fully paid for.
Courier and ShippingWe make exclusive use of tracked courier services for the safety of the items and for the reliability of deliveries. Therefore **we require a physical address and can not deliver to PO Boxes. ** Expedited Rates Our expedited shipping is a TRACKED courier service. The amount is for a package of 1kg or less and larger books / parcel may attract additional cost. Delivery is typically in 4-10 days, depending on available flights and Covid restrictions. Our shipments are routed via the UK. We always offer consolidated options for multiple orders and some items do have free shipping or special conditions, which will be noted in our description. If you are charged the wrong shipping rate in these cases, we will process a refund. All international and local purchases are packed for shipping/courier to a very high standard. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
All prices listed on our platforms are excluding VAT. South African customers will need to pay the standard 15% VAT, and our pricing for international clients are already VAT exempt. Import duties and VAT at the final destination is for the international client's account and not included in our price.
About the Seller
About Rare Collections
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.