The New Bryant and Stratton Common School Book-Keeping
by Packard, S. S. And H. B. Bryant
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: American Book Company, 1878. Book. Good. Hardcover. No Jacket; Octavo. Covers bowed slightly with rubbing to extremities of spine & corners; some soiling & spotting; pencil name; slight toning to page edges. B00086SB8O.".
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The New Bryant and Stratton Common School Book-Keeping
- Packard, S. S. And H. B. Bryant
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- American Book Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]