Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chapters on the Cattle and Sheep Ranches, Colorado troops in the Civil War, An Unwritten Episode of the Late War (Mexican) that includes information on Texas. Five articles which originally appeared in Harper's Magazine and The International Review. One chapter on the characteristics of the Rocky Mountain region as a resort for invalids, contributed by English physician Dr. S. E., Solly, resident of Colorado Springs. Six-Guns 951, Graff 1831, Herd 1016.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Maggie Lambeth (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- NEW COLORADO AND THE SANTA FE TRAIL
- Hayes Jr., A.A
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Harper & Bros
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
During the present time we are only shipping via USPS PRIORITY. This allows us to print shipping on-line from home. We still support 15 day return guarantee, if our books are not as described, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery, notify us and return promptly with original packing. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
About the Seller
About Maggie Lambeth
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]