New Mexico Poetry Renaissance
by Niederman, Sharon
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Santa, New Mexico, U.S.A.: Red Crane Books, 1994. Stated first edition. With a Foreword by Robert Creeley. An anthology of poets who grew up in, settled in or worked in, New Mexico, including Ana Castillo, Jimmy Santiago Baca, Gerald Hausman, Harold Littlebird, Donald Levering, Margaret Randall, Leroy Quintana, Joy Harjo and others. Each poet has a brief biographical introduction and photo. Contents arranged alphabetically by surname. Very good plus with shelfwear, minor curling to cover. 224 pp.. 1st Edition. Soft Cover. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- New Mexico Poetry Renaissance
- Niederman, Sharon
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Red Crane Books
- Place of Publication
- Santa, New Mexico, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry Anthology;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]