THE NEW OXFORD BOOK OF ENGLISH VERSE.: 1250-1950.
by Gardner, Helen (Ed)
- No inscriptions. top edge dusty else a Fine unread copy in VG- F dustwrapper (clipped, lightly rubbed only, no chips, loss, or t
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Bathurst, South Africa
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Fables Bookshop (ZA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE NEW OXFORD BOOK OF ENGLISH VERSE.
- Gardner, Helen (Ed)
- Book condition
- Used - No inscriptions. top edge dusty else a Fine unread copy in VG- F dustwrapper (clipped, lightly rubbed only, no chips, loss, or t
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oxford University Press, Oxford 1999.
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- poetry verse
Terms of Sale
Payment by Visa / Mastercard preferred.
Books not meeting the advertised condition returnable for full credit subject to prior arrangement.
Local customers invoiced in ZAR inclusive of VAT. Full terms and conditions on our web pages.
Any Duties levied by Customs Depts on entry to the purchasers country are payable by the purchaser. Fables Bookshop are not liable for duties and such charges levied on purchases. Neither are Fables liable for material seized on entry to other countries on account of political or other restrictions.
Trade Discount only to members of their respective national book dealer association. ie. ABA, ABAA, ANZAAB, etc.
Delivery times may exceed normal expectations in 2020/2021. All items trackable. Surface mail can be quoted but use of this service is entirely at purchaser's risk due to extended delivery periods. Standard delivery is usually by airmail, Expedited delivery is arranged through a courier broker, details on request.
About the Seller
About Fables Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]