The New South: Speech Delivered Before the New England Club, New York, December 21, 1886.
by GRADY, Henry W[oodfin]
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- T. BRENNAN BOOKSELLER, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The New South: Speech Delivered Before the New England Club, New York, December 21, 1886.
- GRADY, Henry W[oodfin]
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- S.l.: s.n., circa 1960.
- Bookseller catalogs
- African Americana; Georgia; Southern interest; Ephemera;
Terms of Sale
T. BRENNAN BOOKSELLER, ABAA
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About T. BRENNAN BOOKSELLER, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.