Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First printing of this edition. Ex-library, usual markings. Green buckram with gold print on red background, no dust jacket as issued. Spine and boards are bumped, worn. Binding is sturdy and firm. Acid-free paper, expected soiling and wear. Frontispiece by Richard Powers. Gregg Press hard cover, first printing Dec. 1977 (stated), ISBN: 9780839823971, 215 pages. 8vo (5.625" x 8.25") Reprint of the 1969 Bantam paperback edition, with an added introduction by Algis Budrys. Finalist, 1969 Hugo Award.
Samuel R. Delany lives in Harlem, New York.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bujoldfan (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Samuel R. Delany
- Richard Powers
- Book condition
- Used - Good-
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Gregg Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction / Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
All books ship in boxes, and are packed with care. I will happily supply images of any item in advance of purchase, please ask.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]