Now & Then: Shackelford County 1976 (West Texas Ranching History)
by No author indicated
Frederick, Maryland, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Extended Description and Notes
Detailed history of Shackelford County, Texas - a West Texas ranching community. Includes histories of businesses, churches, ranches, schools, many family histories and much more. Illustrated with historical photographs. Rare. No copies in WorldCat database and no copies listed in commerce at the time of this posting. 72 pp. 11 1/4" x 9". Tight, unmarked copy with moderate shelf wear and rubbing. Small oil stain to back panel. Photographs of or additional information about this item are available on request. All inquiries answered promptly.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Midnight Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Now & Then: Shackelford County 1976 (West Texas Ranching History)
- No author indicated
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- Privately Printed
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Orders securely packaged and shipped within 2 business days with USPS tracking number and delivery confirmation. All items guaranteed as described. Returns accepted within 30 days. PayPal preferred (but not required) if paying by credit card. Checks and money orders also accepted.
About the Seller
About Midnight Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...