Number The Stars.
by Lowry, Lois
- See description
Palm Beach, Florida
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Number the Stars is a work of historical fiction about the Holocaust during World War II by Newbery Award-winning author Lois Lowry. Ten-year-old Annemarie Johansen is the central character, who lived in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 1943 and was caught up in the events surrounding the rescue of the Danish Jews.
There are a lot of good Holocaust books, and this is one of them, but there was nothing that made it stand out from the rest in my mind.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Number The Stars.
- Lowry, Lois
- Book condition
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Number the Stars First Edition
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]