Is There a Nutmeg in the House?
by David, Elizabeth
- very good
Standard Delivery: 55 to 77 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Elizabeth David (1913–1992) published eight books during her lifetime, from the evocative Book of Mediterranean Food in ration-bound 1950 to the masterly English Bread and Yeast Cookery in 1977. Her books are acclaimed not only for their recipes but also for their literary depth. French Provincial Cooking and Italian Food were reissued as Penguin Twentieth-Century Classics in 1999.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Trumpington Fine Books Limited (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Is There a Nutmeg in the House?
- David, Elizabeth
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Michael Joseph Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Trumpington Fine Books Limited
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.