Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Quebec: Patrician Publishers, 1928. Solid book with stitched binding, some binding pulls at inner hinges. Rough cut edges, endpapers slightly age yellowed but no foxing. Solid black boards with gilt titles. Jacket is worn and missing bottom 3/4 of spine but is still attached at top. some small chipping and 1cm tear. Blue and red design.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Good+/Fair. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Oat-Cakes and Sulphur
- McQuire, James Leonard
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Patrician Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Spiritual Religion
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]