Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: E.P. Dutton & Co. Inc., 1923. A solid book, red cloth boards with very little bumping to edges. The text is very clean and bright, previous owner`s signature and two book quotes have been stamped on the front free end paper otherwise the book is unmarked. Rough cut pages edges. Stated facsimile edition of the 1891 original which the author wishes it to be known that it does not represent his (then) present views on the subject matter and that he did not `superintend` this edition. Other than minor shelfwear to spine , the book is in excellent condition.. Cloth Boards. Very Good+/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Occult Sciences
- Waite, Arthur Eward
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- E.P. Dutton & Co. Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Magical Practices Secret Sciences Spiritualism Mesmerism Theosophy
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The double leaves bound into a book at the front and rear after ...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]