Les Oeuvres de Monsieur Moliere, Reveues, corrigees & augmentees. Enrichies de figures en Taille-douce (8 Volume Set)
by Jean Baptiste Poquelin de Moliere
- very good
- Very Good
Tarrington, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Tarrington Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Les Oeuvres de Monsieur Moliere, Reveues, corrigees & augmentees. Enrichies de figures en Taille-douce (8 Volume Set)
- Jean Baptiste Poquelin de Moliere
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Thierry, Barbin et Trabouillet
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 4 x 6.5 inches (10 x 16.5 cm)
- Works of Moliere, French Language, Fine Leather Binding, Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fine Bindings; Fiction;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Tarrington Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...