The Old Gods Waken (The First Silver John Novel)
by Wellman, Manly Wade
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Iowa City, Iowa
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Haunted Bookshop, LLC (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Old Gods Waken (The First Silver John Novel)
- Wellman, Manly Wade
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Book Club (BCE/BOMC)
- Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction & Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
The Haunted Bookshop, LLC
RETURNS: I will gladly accept returns when returned in "as sold" condition postmarked within 14 days of receipt of shipment. Postage will be refunded only if the return is the result of my error. DEALER DISCOUNT: To bona fide book dealers, I do offer a 10% discount with retail sales tax number. If you qualify, please mention this in your order.
About the Seller
About The Haunted Bookshop, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]