Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Kenosha, Wisconsin, U.S.A.: John Martin's House, Inc., 1948. Rubbed along top and bottom edge and on corners, ends of spine chipped, top half of paper spine on rear split, stitches in binding pulled away on top half of front and rear pastedown, so slightly shaken. Three thumb marks, else pages clean and illustrations bright. Overall, very good minus. DJ rubbed and lightly chipped along edges, surface scratched, else good.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good Minus/Good. Illus. by Mathieu, Dorothea. Folio - over 12" - 15" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lindenlea Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Old Man and the Turnip: An Old Folk Tale
- Morey, Sheena
- Mathieu, Dorothea
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Minus
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- John Martin's House, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Kenosha, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Date published
- Sheena Morey, Dorothea Mathieu
- Bookseller catalogs
- Folio - over 12" - 15" tall
Terms of Sale
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the order hasn't arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Lindenlea Books
We are located in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada), and started selling books online in 2009. We offer a wide range of topics, with a focus on signed modern Canadian first editions. Please feel free to contact us by email if you have a question regarding any of our books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]