One Day in August. The Untold Story Behind Canada's Tragedy at Dieppe.
by O'Keefe, David
- Like New/Like New
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Canada: Alfred A Knopf, 2013 A fine tight clean book. No marks or signatures. Grey Boards with red gilt title on spine. DJ is complete and unmarked. A great first edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- One Day in August. The Untold Story Behind Canada's Tragedy at Dieppe.
- O'Keefe, David
- Book condition
- new Like New
- Jacket condition
- Like New
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Alfred A Knopf
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Dieppe Raid World War II Cryptography Military Intelligence Canadian Army History
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]