Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pandick Press, 1978; first edition; INSCRIBED by the author to Don Hewitt, producer of "60 minutes" CBS TV news program; two lines on copyright page are underlined; VG hardcover, bumped corner, bright gilt, tight binding, no notes or markings; in price-clipped, edge worn dust jacket. Signed by Author.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
livingston, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
scholarly, antiquarian, collectible
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]