Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Random House, 1995. Large, sturdy book, black cloth spine, black boards, very bright gilt iniitials and border on front, very bright gilt lettering on spine. DJ glossy beneath mylar with black background, gold borders, a color-illustration of Judas kissing Jesus in garden on front, praise from the New Yorker, Harold Bloom and others. DJ and book, both As New.. First Edition. Hard Cover. As New/As New.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Callaghan Books South
Books may be returned with 5 days for full refund--in same condition as sent.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
New Port Richey, Florida
Ask Seller a Question
About Callaghan Books South
An internet bookstore, we have added 20 books a day to our inventory for a total of more than 40,000, specializing in Poetry, Vietnam Conflict, Native American, Literary Criticism.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]