ORIGINS OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
by John C. Miller
- Very Good +
Blue Hill, Maine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1943. First edition. Hardcover. Very Good +. 6 x 9 in. Cloth boards. Condition is VERY GOOD+ ; mild shelf wear, covers very clean. Binding tight and text unmarked. Hist. Stax.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- ORIGINS OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
- John C. Miller
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Little, Brown & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- American History;
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Blue Hill, Maine
Ask Seller a Question
About Andre Strong Bookseller
I buy collections of books from estates in Downeast Maine and in France. We now have 2 used book stores open year round located at 33 water st Blue Hill Me. Red Gap Books (used books) & Andre Strong Bookseller (Antiquarian)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.