Oxford English Dictionary Edition (Volume 17)
by Simpson, J. A. Weiner, E. S. C
- See description
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 7 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Anybook Ltd (GB)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Oxford English Dictionary Edition (Volume 17)
- Simpson, J. A. Weiner, E. S. C
- Book Condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oxford Clarendon Press
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Based in central Lincoln, Anybook Ltd. sells exclusively online. We specialise in academic works. All our books are in good condition or better, unless otherwise described. We will respond to your enquiry promptly and mail books out within 1 working day. We use Royal Mail and other reputable couriers at greatly discounted postage rates. As well as Visa and Mastercard, we also accept Switch, Discover and Solo. We accept personal cheques in British Pounds as well as direct bank payments without any commission or additional charges. All personal cheques should be made payable to 'Anybook Ltd.'. Account details are available upon request. We also accept Paypal (www.paypal.com) payments. Other methods of payment are possible but please email us for details. Remember if you are unsatisfied in any way with any purchase, we will give you a complete and unconditional refund. E-mail us if you have any questions about the service we offer. Please be aware our prices and shipping costs do not include local import taxes which may need to be paid by the customer upon receipt.
About the Seller
About Anybook Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...
- Reading Copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...