Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First edition. x, 286 pp. An account of the conditions for both Arabs and Jews in Palestine of the 1930's. Maps on eps. Frontispiece, & 62 b/w photographic illustrations. One plate loose. Clippings re. book pated onto half-title page. A few spots of light foxing on prelims and occasional spot in text. Red cloth boards with gilt lettering on spine. Small spots of ink on boards. Overall condition Good+. No dust wrapper.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Owl Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Palestine On The Eve
- Farago, Ladislas:
- Book condition
- London: Putnam, 1936.
- Palestine, Jew, Arab, Tel Aviv
Terms of Sale
Prices are in Euros. Postage and Packing are at cost. Any item found unsatisfactory may be returned provided this is done within 7 days of receipt. We accept payment in Euros or Sterling equivalent (cheques payable to Owl Books). We also accept payment by Visa/Mastercard.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Owl Books
Owl Books is located in Kinlough, Co. Leitrim in the north-west of Ireland.We stock a wide range of topics including Natural History, Country Sports, General Literature, Travel and Topography, Religious and Modern Firsts. We welcome any enquiries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.