by Guedalla, Philip (1889-)
- Very good copy in the original gilt-blocked cloth. Panel edges somewhat dulled and dust-toned as with age. Corners sharp with an
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, E. Benn, Limited , 1926. Third Edition. Very good copy in the original gilt-blocked cloth. Panel edges somewhat dulled and dust-toned as with age. Corners sharp with an overall tight, bright and clean impression. ; 501 pages; Description: 501 p. Front. , plates, ports. , facsim. 25 cm. Subjects: Palmerston, Henry John Temple, Viscount, 1784-1865. Great Britain--History--19th century..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Guedalla, Philip (1889-)
- Book condition
- Used - Very good copy in the original gilt-blocked cloth. Panel edges somewhat dulled and dust-toned as with age. Corners sharp with an
- Quantity available
- Third Edition
- London, E. Benn, Limited 
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About MW Books Ltd.
MW Books is an academic and antiquarian bookshop with a large stock in core areas such as Early Travel & Exploration, Nineteenth Century Literature, Early Political Economy, Labour and Social History, and Asian and Colonial History. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or comments regarding any item listed.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]