THE PAPERS OF WALTER CLARK... Volume One, 1857-1901... Volume Two, 1902-1924.
by Clark, Walter; Aubrey Lee Brooks and Hugh Talmage Lefler, eds
- See description
Durham, North Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE PAPERS OF WALTER CLARK... Volume One, 1857-1901... Volume Two, 1902-1924.
- Clark, Walter; Aubrey Lee Brooks and Hugh Talmage Lefler, eds
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First edition
- University of North Carolina Press
- Place of Publication
- Chapel Hill
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- North Carolina; POLITICAL HISTORY; LEGAL HISTORY;
Terms of Sale
Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC
We offer a full refund, including the purchase price and the original shipping cost, in the event an item is not as described in the listing, provided that we receive the returned item within 30 days after delivery. We will refund the purchase price, but not the shipping, for any other reason, within ten (10) days of delivery, provided we are given prior notification of the return (please email or phone) and all items are returned in the condition in which they were received.
About the Seller
About Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.