Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Eliot Stock, 1900. A very good copy rebound in blue cloth. 74pp. From a private institutional library with their bookplate to inside of front board and possession stamp to title page. Some minor foxing to half-title and title pages.. First Edition. Hardback. Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rickaro Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Parish and Church of Godalming
- Welman, S
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- Eliot Stock
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Local History Surrey Godalming
- Bookseller catalogs
- Religious History, Buildings and Persons;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall
Terms of Sale
Rickaro Books Ltd
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Rickaro Books Ltd
At Rickaro Books, we have over 30 years experience in bookselling and customer care. We have a retail shop located in the historic town of Horbury and whilst we sell online, we always welcome visitors to the shop.We specialise in T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) but also carry a wide range of other titles across the fields of military, local history and first edition fiction. if you are seeking for a particular title, we are happy to assist and are always interested in purchasing good, collectable books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]