Peeping Tom's Cabin: Comic Verse 1928-2008 (American Poets Continuum)
by X.J. Kennedy
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
BOA Editions Ltd., 2007 American Poets Continuum Series # 105. Blue cloth with gilt title on spine. As new hardcover. Language: eng Language: eng
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Genesee Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Peeping Tom's Cabin: Comic Verse 1928-2008 (American Poets Continuum)
- X.J. Kennedy
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- BOA Editions Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Rochester, New York, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item is not as described or damaged. Shipping costs are for domestic media mail service only. Expedited service, heavier books and international shipping costs will be extra and you will be invoiced for only the actual cost of shipping.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2016
Rochester, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Genesee Books
Online book seller out of Rochester NY. My tastes are libertine and quirky and the selection of books tends to reflect those preferences.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]