Pencillings By the Way: Written During Some Years of Residence and Travel in France, Italy, Greece, Asia Minor, Turkey, and England
by Willis, N.P
- Good and tight, free of extraneous marks but with foxing to most page edges. Bumps to corners and wear to cover edges.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Pencillings By the Way: Written During Some Years of Residence and Travel in France, Italy, Greece, Asia Minor, Turkey, and England
- Willis, N.P
- Book condition
- Used - Good and tight, free of extraneous marks but with foxing to most page edges. Bumps to corners and wear to cover edges.
- Quantity available
- First complete edition
- Morris & Willis
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Travel ; Travels of Nathaniel P. Willis ; ;
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
S&H is complicated, so please inquire for actual rates to your location if outside the US! Minimum s&h within the US $7.50, via media mail or first class if small. Discounts on shipping for multiple items. Overseas or overnight at cost +$4 supplies and handling. Items returnable with prior notice if not as described within 7 days of delivery. Items 16 pages or less not returnable at all.
About the Seller
About Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]