Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: Peterson's Magazine, 1861. 510pp. 488pp. Black leather spine and corners, gold stamp lettering on spine, brown cloth boards. Cover is scuffed and rubbed, and a couple tear losses at the head of the spine. Text has foxing. numerous color illustrations of women's dresses, and patterns. One patern has a leaf that is loose, but resting in place. Size: 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall. First Edition.. Three-Quarter Leather. Good. Bound Periodical.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Voyageur Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Peterson's Magazine Volume 39 & Volume 40
- Various Authors
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition.
- Peterson's Magazine
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Crafts; U. S. History; Antiquarian; Fashion;
Terms of Sale
Voyageur Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Voyageur Book Shop
Voyageur Book Shop is a used book store tucked in the north end of Bay View, Milwaukee, and we are very happy to be there.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]