Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
D. Appleton and Company, 1879-01-01. Hardcover. Good. Good+ condition with green cloth covers and gold spine titles. Light wear along edges, and front endpage has been removed. Rear endpages have some pencil writings. 194 pages, errata page.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Richard J Park, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE PHILOSOPHY OF ART: Being the Second Part of Hegel's
- Bryant, Wm. M
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- D. Appleton and Company
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Richard J Park, Bookseller
We hold books for 1 week only. Any book is returnable if not as described; please give prior notice. Prices are net to all.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Richard J Park, Bookseller
We are a mail order business only; we don't have an open shop. Please call between 9-6 Central time.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]