Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
N.Y.: Witkin Gallery, 1978. Unpaged, quite thick. stiff wraps. A very good copy, the white covers are slightly soiled and the former owner's signature is on the title page. Laid in are four leaves stapled showing other items for sale.. First Edition. Softcover. Very Good. 4to - over 9 3/4" - 12" Tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Chatham Bookseller, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Photographs, a Selected Offering, 1978: Catalogue VI
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- Witkin Gallery
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- PHOTOGRAPHY, ARTISTIC. WITKIN GALLERY.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Photography, Artistic;
- 4to - over 9 3/4" - 12" Tall
Terms of Sale
The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
All sales are net. Prepayment is required. Postage in USA: items will be sent Media Mail Rate ($4) unless Priority Mail is requested ($6-$8). Postage for unusually heavy or valuable books may be more. Please contact us for international rates. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Madison, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
The Chatham Bookseller (member ABAA, ABNJ) began in 1968, and, in 1970, opened a store at its present location in Madison, NJ. The store contains over 10,000 books in over 80 different subjects, and favors good used books and good literature (both hardcover and paperback) over popular books and bestsellers. Our Internet business began in 2001. Our Internet stock is kept on the premises but cannot be viewed as a whole. However, we can show and sell individual titles upon request. Those wishing to examine Internet books should call ahead. Store hours are 9-5:00 (Tues.-Sat.) and 12-5 (Sun.). The business is run by Jesse D. Mann.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.