The Physical Life of Woman. Advice to the Maiden, Wife and Mother to Which is Added Parturition Without Pain
by Napheys, George H. A.M., M.D. Holbrook, M.L.' M.D
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: The Hunter-Rose Comapny Limited A slightly shaken book, the date 1873 is written in the book but not sure if this the correct date, it is a very early edition as the publishers is named as Hunter Rose, not just Rose Publishers.. The front hinge has been repaired with a paste down bewteen the eps. Sewn binding which is intact throughout. Rear eps have some pencilling. Green cloth covered boards with bright gilt titles, minor knocking to corners and chipping to spine ends. Some shelf rubbing to boards however for it's age it is in great condition. A serious instructional book for women of the time however the instructions in it would make today's women amazed!!
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Physical Life of Woman. Advice to the Maiden, Wife and Mother to Which is Added Parturition Without Pain
- Napheys, George H. A.M., M.D. Holbrook, M.L.' M.D
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- The Hunter-Rose Comapny Limited
- Place of Publication
- Medical Woman Parturition Physical
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.