The Piper a Play in Four Acts
by Peabody, Josephine Preston 1874-1922 (Mrs. Lionel Marks)
- very good
- Very Good
Bath, Maine, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Piper a Play in Four Acts
- Peabody, Josephine Preston 1874-1922 (Mrs. Lionel Marks)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- First Edition.
- Houghton Mifflin Co.
- Place of Publication
- Boston and New York
- Date Published
- PLAYS STRATFORD BOSTON DORCHESTER WOMAN WOMEN POET POEST
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
About Open Door Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...