A Plurality of Words
by Fontenelle, Bernard De
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket, As Issued
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Plurality of Words
- Fontenelle, Bernard De
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Limited and Numbered Edition
- The Nonesuch Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Books About Books and Fine Printing;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...