Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Longmans, Green, and Co.. Hardcover. London, 1888; blue cloth covered boards; edge wear, heavier at corners and spine edges with board exposed; covers scuffed; 8vo, 7 3/4" to 9 3/4" tall; front and rear hinges split; Previous owner's name on front end papers and half title page; foxing throughout interior; 424 pages. . Fair. 1888.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- A Squared Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Poems Of Virgil
- Conington, John
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity available
- Longmans, Green, and Co.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
A Squared Books
Unconditional return for 7 days after receipt. Purchase price refunded. If book not as described, purchase price and shipping fee is refunded.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
South Lyon, Michigan
Ask Seller a Question
About A Squared Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]