Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
EDINBURGH: W P NIMMO, HAY AND MITCHELL. EARLY REPRINT . Full Morocco. Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. A VERY GOOD condition volume in cushioned green morocco. This is an attractive prize binding for Abertillery County School and has a prize bookplate pasted in. The gilt on the cover is bright and clean, the boards showing some rubbing to extremities of spine. All page edges gilt. Very clean and tidy throughout, and with a tight binding.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tobo Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- POETICAL WORKS OF ALFRED LORD TENNYSON
- TENNYSON, ALFRED LORD
- Full Morocco
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- EARLY REPRINT
- W P NIMMO, HAY AND MITCHELL
- Place of Publication
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Tobo Books
Tobo Books is a small family owned dealership working out of Hampshire, UK. We are always looking for new, interesting and unusual items, so do come back from time to time and see what's new!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]