Le Poison des Pierreries
by Mauclair, Camille
- Bound in full blue crushed levant, gilt stamped spine in 6 compartments, covers decorated in an open double fillet border, inter
New York, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- James Cummins Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Le Poison des Pierreries
- Mauclair, Camille
- 18 compositions de Georges Rochegrosse gravés à l'eau-forte en couleurs par E. Decisy. iii, 82 pp. 1 vols. 4to
- Book Condition
- Used - Bound in full blue crushed levant, gilt stamped spine in 6 compartments, covers decorated in an open double fillet border, inter
- Quantity Available
- Number 49 of 60 copies printed on Japan Paper, with the etched p
- Librairie des Amateurs, A. Ferroud
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- French | Bindings | French
- Bookseller catalogs
- Illustrated Books; Literature; Sets & Fine Bindings;
Terms of Sale
James Cummins Bookseller
All items, as usual, are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days if not as described. Within the United States, all books are shipped UPS unless otherwise requested (please provide a street address). Overseas orders should specify shipping preference. All postage is extra. New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing. All New York and New Jersey residents must add the appropriate sales tax. We accept American Express, Master Card, and Visa. All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About James Cummins Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...