by PROULX, E. Annie
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Edmonds, Washington, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1992. Archival bookplate signed by E. Annie Proulx laid in. First edition / First printing. Ochre cloth spine, beige paper-covered boards. Near fine in very good, spine faded dust jacket. Previous owner embossed name on the front free end-paper. Winner of the PEN/Faulkner award.
Postcards may mean: The plural of postcard Postcards (TV series), an Australian magazine television series Postcards (novel), a novel by E. Annie Proulx "Postcards", a song by the Blizzards from their album Domino Effect "Postcards", a song by Faithless from their album Sunday 8PM Postcards Records, American jazz record label active during 1990s Albums Postcards (Cindy Morgan album) Postcards (Sparkadia album) Postcards (Peter Ostroushko album) Postcards, an album by Tom Landa and the Paperboys
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- PROULX, E. Annie
- Ochre cloth spine, beige paper-covered boards.
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- First edition / First printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Charles Scribner's Sons,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
When we state First Edition we always mean a First Printing. If you have questions about a listing, please email, or telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Credit cards are accepted through Biblio or PayPal. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....