Power Railway Signalling
by Wilson, H. Raynar
- Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed, owner name on front free endpaper, usual library stamps, waterstain at top inner joint
Selkirk, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Power Railway Signalling
- Wilson, H. Raynar
- Book condition
- Used - Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed, owner name on front free endpaper, usual library stamps, waterstain at top inner joint
- Publishers of the Railway Engineer
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- RAILROADIANA, Railways, 19th Century Trains, RAILWAY History, POWER Signalling
- Bookseller catalogs
- Cars and Trains;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Beveled edges, or beveled boards, describe a technique of binding in which the edges of book boards have been cut into slanted...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...