by Scot, Barbara J
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gordonsville, Virginia, U.S.A.: Farrar Straus & Giroux, 1995. Stated first edition. The writer proves that you CAN go home again and uncovers some family skeletons in the process. Unread, as new in like DJ with a remainder dot to top edge at spine. 230 pp.. 1st Edition. Hardcover. Near Fine/Near Fine. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Prairie Reunion
- Scot, Barbara J
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Farrar Straus & Giroux
- Place of Publication
- Gordonsville, Virginia, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- IOWA BIOGRAPHY ADULT CHILDREN DYSFUNCTIONAL
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]