Pritt, the True Story of a Deaf Cat and Her Family
by (Hepburn, Katharine) Moon, Susan E. and Susie TRACY
- Printed pictorial wrappers, with color reproduction of Pritt on upper cover
New York, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"For Freya & her Cats
Spencer Tracy's first-born son, John, was born deaf; Tracy's wife Louise, with Spencer's support and encouragement, founded the famous John Tracy Clinic in honor of their son. It opened in 1942, the same year that Hepburn and Tracy began their legendary association.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- James Cummins Bookseller (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Pritt, the True Story of a Deaf Cat and Her Family
- (Hepburn, Katharine) Moon, Susan E. and Susie TRACY
- Photographs in color by Susie Tracy (daughter of SPENCER TRACY). 1 vols. 8 X 8 inches
- Book Condition
- Used - Printed pictorial wrappers, with color reproduction of Pritt on upper cover
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- Bright Dot Publications
- Place of Publication
- Los Angeles
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art, Architecture & Design;
Terms of Sale
James Cummins Bookseller
All items, as usual, are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days if not as described. Within the United States, all books are shipped UPS unless otherwise requested (please provide a street address). Overseas orders should specify shipping preference. All postage is extra. New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing. All New York and New Jersey residents must add the appropriate sales tax. We accept American Express, Master Card, and Visa. All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About James Cummins Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...