The Prophet Daniel. A Key to the Visions and Prophecies of the Book of Daniel
by Gaebelein A.C
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Publication Office 'our hope', 1911 A nice solid book, with slight foxing to the eps and text block edges but still clean. Pale bluecloth covered boards with art deco boarder and top design around gilt title. Interestingly the surname of the author has been spelt wrongly on the front board and correctly inside the book. Gilt title on spine and authors name spelt correctly. Some shelfwear bumping to spine ends and minor bumping to free corners, otherwise nice and clean and bright.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Prophet Daniel. A Key to the Visions and Prophecies of the Book of Daniel
- Gaebelein A.C
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Publication Office 'our hope'
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bible Daniel Prophet Gaebelein
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]