Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Psmith in the City is a novel by P. G. Wodehouse, first published on September 23 1910 by Adam & Charles Black, London. The story was originally released as a serial in The Captain magazine, between October 1908 and March 1909, under the title The New Fold. It continues the adventures of cricket-loving Mike Jackson and his immaculately-dressed friend Psmith, first encountered in Mike (1909).
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Brought to Book Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- PSmith in the City
- P.G. Wodehouse
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Reissue
- A&C Black
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- PSmith in the City by P.G. Wodehouse First Re-issue Twelfth Reprint A&C Black 1939
Terms of Sale
Brought to Book Ltd
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Brought to Book Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]