Psychedelic prayers after the Tao te ching
by Leary, Timothy
- Cover front and back and page edges lightly stained, broadly discolored and rubbed at edges; bottom front corner bumped; large h
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Calvello Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Psychedelic prayers after the Tao te ching
- Leary, Timothy
- Book condition
- Used - Cover front and back and page edges lightly stained, broadly discolored and rubbed at edges; bottom front corner bumped; large h
- Quantity available
- Later printing
- Poets Press
- Place of Publication
- Kerhonkson, N.Y.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Spirituality and Religion;
Terms of Sale
Books may be placed on reserve for one week. Refunds may be issued if book is not as described and is returned in same condition as it was originally shipped, and within two weeks of order. A nominal re-stocking fee may apply.
About the Seller
About Calvello Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.